We are pleased to announce that ITNS Consulting will be participating in Forward Janesville’s Rock Regional Business Expo on October 17, 2019 from 1 – 7pm at the Holiday Inn Express & Janesville Conference Center located at 3100 Wellington Place, Janesville, WI 53546.
As some of you may know, October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. In honor of this, we invite you to stop in to the expo and visit our booth where we’re giving away more than $50,000 worth of our Premium Security and Business Continuity services and expertise!! This is just one of the many ways ITNS Consulting illustrates to the community that we are dedicated to protecting the security, integrity, and continuity of businesses throughout Southern Wisconsin.
Here’s a list of the value packed prizes we’ll be giving away to businesses that stop by and “Sign In to Win” at the Rock Regional Business Expo:
Business Security Gap Assessment ($6,500.00 Value) – 4 Winners
Whether you know it or not, your business is under constant attack from cyber criminals. Without proper data security and business continuity controls in place, it’s only a matter of time before the criminals get lucky and take over your systems… and your data. 3 out of 5 businesses never recover from a serious security breach, and are forced to close. Everything we do is dedicated to business continuity and protecting your business’s ability to operate smoothly… even through a crisis. Our Business Security Gap Assessment is designed to point out areas in your business that are working well, and identify critical areas that need your immediate attention… before it’s too late!
Our Security Gap Assessment is designed to audit and assess the following critical areas of your business:
|Physical Security||Security Policies and Procedures|
|Network Assets and Peripherals||Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan|
|Network Infrastructure||Business Continuity Plan|
|Active Directory Domain Services||System Documentation Review|
|Network Access and Share Permissions||Security Awareness Training for Staff|
|Line of Business Applications and Security||PCI-DSS / HIPAA Compliance|
|On Premises Hosted Applications (Internet Facing)||Internal & External Vulnerability Assessments|
Business Continuity Assessment ($4,500.00 Value) – 3 Winners
Simply equating a Backup with Business Continuity without further consideration is a dangerous mistake for any business, large or small. There’s a lot more to Business Continuity than just performing a routine data backup and being able to recover it. In addition to a backup and disaster recovery solution, business continuity also includes planning and documentation for many other factors that business owners and other IT service providers easily overlook… and thus fail to prepare for.
- Assess Disaster Recovery Plan
- Assess Disaster Recovery Preparedness
- Assess Data Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Assess Business Continuity Plan
- Assess Employee Cross Training
- Assess Incident Response Plan
- Assess Breach Notification Plan
- Review Acceptable Use and other Security Policies for areas needing improvement
- Two hour consultation designed to strengthen the business’s security posture and overall continuity.
- Security Awareness Training Seminar customized to support your business’s security policies, procedures, and to reinforce your employee’s knowledge of security best practices.
Security Awareness Training Seminar ($3,500.00 Value) – 3 Winners
Human beings are the weakest link and largest security vulnerability in every business. Security Awareness Training is an effective method of educating employees to the dangers of phishing, online scams, and various other security concerns that should be a required “First Line of Security” component of every business organization.
- The Security Awareness Training Seminar will be customized to support your business’s security policies, procedures, and to reinforce your employee’s knowledge of security best practices. The seminar is approximately 90 minutes long and allows for audience questions to be answered at the end of the seminar.
- If you have an Acceptable Use Policy for your business, we’ll review it for you and help you update it if necessary and incorporate it into the training seminar.
- If you don’t have an Acceptable Use Policy for your business… don’t worry, we’ll work with you and create one for you.
- Business Acceptable Use Policy and Security Awareness Training acknowledgement forms will be provided for you to have each employee sign. Each employee’s signed acknowledgement form should be placed into their individual employee file folder.
Expo Only Bonus Prize – Receive a 20% Discount off our Premium Solutions
By attending the Expo and stopping by our booth, your business will receive a coupon for a 20% discount off all of our Premium Solutions such as:
- Managed IT Services
- Business Security Assessment Services
- Security Policy Consulting and Creation Services
- Strategic Business Continuity Services
- Security Awareness Training Services
- And more…