Are you paying too much for your Managed IT Services?
Let’s face it, the true cost of a product or service doesn’t stop at the price tag. It is realized through the residual impact of downtime caused by any number of real world issues and threats that businesses face every day. At ITNS Consulting, we have a comprehensive solution to these avoidable problems, and durably tested, successfully proven methodologies to address issues that aren’t so avoidable. When you sign up for our premium Managed IT Services, you get an entire team of experienced Certified IT Professionals at your service.
The “ITNS Managed IT” program includes our Security Management and Business Continuity services for a comprehensive, business essential solution delivered at a reasonable and consistent monthly price. Unlike other Managed Service Providers, our proven Technology Success process is uniquely designed to focus on key areas that improve your business’s profitability and sustainability. Our efforts are entirely focused on the business goals, measurable benefits, and positive outcomes for your business. We provide an incredible value that delivers the peace of mind you’ll be hard pressed to find anywhere else. This way, you can always be confident that your partnership with ITNS Consulting will yield a better return on your technology investment.
Like all of our other services, this is not a “One Size Fits All… Set It and Forget It” solution, but rather a fully customized premium IT solution tailored to your specific business needs. Our “ITNS Managed IT” solution is specifically built from the ground up by Certified IT Engineers to be securely managed, maintained, and serviced by Certified IT Engineers.
ITNS Consulting is also a Microsoft Partner. This enables us the ability to leverage a wide variety of Microsoft’s hosted cloud offerings such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, Exchange Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, and a whole lot more. Our experienced systems engineering team will collaborate with Microsoft’s professional deployment teams to securely integrate these advanced technologies into your business. This is truly a win, as it unlocks the door for Customer Management, Collaboration, Application Deployment, and Advanced Security on a global scale.
Here’s how our Managed IT Services
can help your business…
We believe in bringing premium value to our clients at a reasonable and consistent monthly price. The ITNS Managed IT pricing model is an accurate and consistent flat fee system aligned with the specific requirements and managed assets of your organization. Therefore, there are no surprises when it comes to your monthly payment. When you sign up for ITNS Managed IT, you not only get Premium IT Services at a consistent rate, but an entire team of experienced Certified IT professionals that truly understand your business, not just your technology. ITNS Consulting is dedicated to providing the very best services to proactively support, maintain, and securely protect your business interests. Our suite of technology solutions are specifically designed to efficiently and effectively save time and money in addition to providing considerable value well beyond what many other providers offer.
- A Certified Team of IT Professionals for all your Support, Systems Engineering, Security, and Consulting needs
- Dedicated “Help Desk” Technical Support Services for Business Networks
- Proactive Network Management and Monitoring Services
- Project Management, Planning, and Consulting Services for Business Continuity and Expansion
- Hardware and Software Life Cycle Management
- Software and Firmware – Upgrades, Updating, and Patch Management
- Onsite / Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning and Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- Enterprise Grade Backup and Recovery Hardware and Software
- Planning and Acquisition of Critical System Hardware for System Redundancy
- 24x7x365 Protection for On-Premises Systems and Hosted Services (Office 365, G-Suite, and AWS)
- Certified Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Engineering Team
- Certified Security Professionals to Audit, Analyze, and Address Security Concerns at Every Layer of Your Business
- Security Policy Development and Management
- Security Awareness Training and Testing for End-Users
- SMB and Corporate Email Security, Encryption, and Data Loss Prevention
- PCI DSS, HIPAA, and Other Compliance Consulting, Management and Remediation
- Secure Management of Your Domain, DNS, Email, SSL Certificates, and Web Hosting Services
- Equipment Acquisition Assistance, Vendor Management, and a whole lot more…