Business owners make lots of critical decisions regarding their hardware, software, line of business applications, and other key assets that keep their businesses running smoothly as they continue grow and prosper. Working with vendors, gathering technical details, designing solutions, and managing IT projects can be a real chore without proper IT Project Management. As a seasoned business owner, you’re an expert in your field… but maybe not so much when it comes to information technology and various other business technology centric projects. That’s why it’s so important to have a trusted advisor take care of your IT Project Management for you. Let’s have a closer look…
The complexities of IT Project Management...
is full of IT Projects…
- Adding or changing Internet Providers?
- Moving to a new office or adding a new one?
- Construction or Remodeling Project?
- Changing or upgrading phone services?
- Adding or upgrading equipment?
- Adding Cloud services or moving to the Cloud?
- Changing or adding a new Line of Business Application?
- Making any other “Adds, Moves, or Changes to your business?
and also full of IT Vendors…
- Internet Service Providers
- Building Contractors
- Network Infrastructure
- Computer and Server Hardware Vendors
- Web Hosts and Developers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Line of Business Software Vendors
- Credit Card / Point of Sale Vendors
- And many others…
Avoiding Project Management Pitfalls…
What do IT Projects and Vendors have in common? Lots of questions, intricate planning, time sensitive logistics, and critical technical details that are easy to overlook. Making mistakes and/or not understanding technical details and their implications in order to make critical business decisions can lead to serious, and sometimes costly consequences. Having an experienced IT Project Manager can make all the difference in the world by saving you time, money, and lots of frustration.
What we can do for you…
We’re seasoned pros at IT project and vendor management. Handling these types of things routinely coincide with everything else we do on a day to day basis. As an added bonus, we speak their language and understand all of the implications of the technical details. This helps us ask all the right questions at the right times. In doing so, we are able to relay these details back to our customers… in common English, as well as coordinate with our project support and deployment teams. It all starts with having a conversation about what you’d like to do, or how you’d like to grow… from there, we can handle all the details and make it happen for you.
Here’s how we can help with our
IT Project Management Services…
ITNS Consulting is dedicated to providing the very best services to proactively support, maintain, and securely protect your business interests. Our suite of technology solutions are specifically designed to efficiently and effectively save time and money in addition to providing considerable value well beyond what many other providers offer. Here are just a few important reasons to consider our IT Project Management Services and other solutions over what you may currently have in place:
- Security Consulting by Certified Professionals
- Technical Consulting by Certified Professionals
- Strategic Planning
- Systems Engineering
- Ability to work with multiple vendors to create robust solutions at affordable costs
- Comprehensive Systems Analysis and Design
- Security implemented at every layer of the business operation
- Comprehensive Documentation and Change Management
- System Design, Implementation, Testing, and User Training
- Vendor Coordination and Management
- Complete Project Management
- Compliance Management (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Other PII)
- Documented Change Management