One of the key components of any Business Continuity plan is to have an efficient and effective Backup and Disaster Recovery solution. That’s why we chose to partner with Datto, the Global Leader in Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions, to be the system backup and disaster recovery solution for ourselves… and for our valued Clients. Leveraging Datto, into your Strategic Business Continuity Plan will protect your business data and keep your core business systems backed up, secure, fully operational, and available 24x7x365.
The Hard Truth About Disasters…
Disasters can happen to any business at any time, and the downtime and other losses they cause can be truly catastrophic.
In fact, 3 out of 5 businesses never fully recover and are forced to close.
The strength to avert disasters and effectively handle the ones that occur begin with knowledge and understanding…
Disasters that cause downtime may be a result of hardware failure, human error, software failure, or natural disaster.
Downtime is Common
90% of companies experience some form of downtime, most of which result in loss of data, security, productivity, and revenue.
Recovery is Painful
The average time it takes a business to recover from a disaster is 18.5 hours, but 43% of companies never totally recover.
(Down) Time is Money
On average, an hour of downtime costs $8,000 for a small company, $74,000 for a medium company, and $700,000 for a large enterprise.
Missed Opportunities and Business Reputation
Downtime means missed opportunities that negatively impact the business’s reputation to serve its customers.
The most powerful and flexible disaster recovery plan is leveraging local virtualization for SMBs and Enterprises with physical and/or virtual servers in addition to ensuring that all hosted cloud resources are fully backed up.
What Could Happen?
Disaster planning must encompass disasters of all types and sizes: fires, floods, fraud, ransomware, cyber-attacks, power or IT system failure, human error, acts of terror, and other unthinkable scenarios. While the type of disaster varies, the impact is typical: data and operational downtime that is truly disastrous. The devastating effect of downtime caused by disaster include irreparable damage to data, reputation, customer relationships, income, and business vitality. The best offense is a good defense; you must protect your business by understanding your vulnerabilities, safeguarding against the risks, and preparing for the worst possible business disruption with a plan for business continuity and disaster recovery that will shield your data, protect your business, and keep your systems available and reliable no matter what happens.
How can I protect my business?
Your disaster recovery plan must ensure that your entire business infrastructure can be recovered within seconds… not hours or possibly days.
You need a holistic, integrated disaster recovery plan that is reliable, simple, and quick. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offers a disaster recovery plan that is visible, scalable, and affordable. Business-critical data, systems, desktops, servers, and the entire infrastructure must be protected and recoverable. With secure local virtualization solutions, if disaster strikes, your entire infrastructure (physical or virtual) is virtualized instantly, empowering you to continue your business operations without losing any data, incurring any damage, or experiencing serious downtime. That’s is why Datto, the Global Leader in Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solutions, is the obvious choice for your business for total protection everywhere your data lives.
Traditional Backup vs Business Continuity vs High Availability
Here’s what Datto’s Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solutions can do for your business…
As you’ve probably realized by now, the conversation is no longer a matter of “If I have a disaster…” but “When I have a disaster…” It’s really only a matter of time before you’re confronted with a serious disruption in your business caused by any one of many potential disasters. Taking proactive measures now will make all the difference in how that scenario is played out and whether your business will successfully survive… or be forced to close. ITNS Consulting is dedicated to providing the very best services to proactively support, maintain, and securely protect your business interests. Our suite of technology solutions are specifically designed to efficiently and effectively save time and money in addition to providing considerable value well beyond what many other providers offer. Here are just a few important reasons to consider the Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solutions provided by our partnership with Datto over what you currently have in place:
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Solutions and Consulting Services Provided By Certified Professionals
- Backup, Restore, and Continuity All in One Platform
- Certified Secure Bi-Coastal Datacenters for Total Data Protection 24x7x365
- 256-bit AES Data Encryption for Secure Data in Transit and Data at Rest
- Fully PCI-DSS and HIPAA Compliant Backup Solution
- Virus, Malware, and Ransomware Detection, Alerting, and Recovery
- Instant Recovery Virtualization – Recover your entire Infrastructure with the click of a few buttons
- Leveraging fully constructed “Copy on Write” snapshots, SIRIS can boot images in as little as 6 seconds
- Advanced Screenshot Verification to Prove Image Based Backups are Bootable
- Point in Time Rollbacks to Recover to any Recovery Point
- Flexible Secure Cloud Retention Time – 1 Year to Infinity
- SIRIS 3 Appliance Storage Flexibility
- Easily provision capacity on the SIRIS 3 appliance to serve as shared Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Sync and Share files on the SIRIS 3 appliance from anywhere using desktop or mobile clients and synchronize changes to keep files up to date, all while storing the data in your local infrastructure (Your Very Own Personal Secure Cloud!!)
- Complete Cloud Backup Solutions for Microsoft Office 365 and Google G-Suite
- Backup and Restore Microsoft OneDrive, Exchange Email, and SharePoint
- Backup and Restore Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail
- Worry Free Incident Response and Disaster Recovery of Systems and Data by Certified Datto Professionals